Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Annoyed



I was going to show you a video of our space-age shower, but haven't got the right lead to upload it from my camcorder to my laptop. Then I thought I'd show you one of a torrential downpour / hailstorm outside the supermarket the other day, which I filmed on the normal camera, but I'm on a crappy dial-up ADSL line so it won't work, even on YouTube, for now. Sorry.

Anyway, all this has now been overshadowed by the news I've just received, that due to more unbelievable visa screw-ups, not only does Peter have to fly back to the UK next week to get his visa, but it looks quite likely that I will also have to fly back, separately, in a couple of weeks, to get mine.

I am not happy about it. Not at all.


But at least I've got a shopping trolley.




No comments:

Post a Comment